Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen fire with protein

Kitchen fire with protein

Kitchen fires often involve burning meat, poultry, or fish. Burning these materials leaves protein residues, which may be yellow or amber in color or virtually invisible, causing only slight discoloration of painted walls and cabinet surfaces. Protein smoke odors, are extremely pungent, so odor removal is usually the biggest problem in protein fires. Odors in protein fires cannot be controlled without thoroughly cleaning all surfaces contaminated with the greasy protein residue. Sometimes an entire home may require cleaning even though residue concentrations are not visually obvious.  At SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach, our responders have the expertise to address these issues.   Not only do they have the knowledge, but they have the proper tools and SERVPRO chemicals to eliminate the problem and make it, “Like it never even happened.” 

Grease Fire in St. Augustine Apartment

Grease Fire in St. Augustine Apartment

This fire started in one of the apartments on Anastasia Island. Luckily no one was hurt, and the fire department responded in a hurry to extinguish the flames.

SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach has been hired to remediate the fire damage and restore the apartment back to its original state. 

Our #local St. Augustine location features 10 emergency vehicles that respond 24/7 365.

What are Build Back Services?

What are Build Back Services?

For those who don't know, a fire, flood, or mold loss in your home could leave your property looking like the photo! Our SERVPRO franchise here in Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach provides full build back services.

When our technicians complete a job, we go back and replace all the affected materials that had to be removed in the mitigation process.

These services are known as build back, and some restoration companies do not offer them as part of restoration. We return your home or business back to its original state so that you can get back to your normal life!

Personal Dehumidifier Causes Fire in St. Johns County

Personal Dehumidifier Causes Fire in St. Johns County

A small house fire caused a lot of damage in this St. Johns County Home. The source of the fire was a dehumidifier with articles of clothing laying on top of it. 

Always remember to exercise caution in your home. Flammable items such as clothing should not be left near items that have the potential to emit large amounts of heat. Always keep flammable items away from stoves, coffee pots, hair straighteners, dehumidifiers, etc.

If you have questions regarding fire damage, please call our office for a free estimate today! We are always happy to assist our community.

Post Fire Restoration

Post Fire Restoration

After the fire occurred in this home, SERVPRO St. Augustine came to the rescue. We treat every home with respect while we are restoring them back to their former glory.

As you can see, everything is wrapped to protect it while we paint the structure. In most cases, we move all affected items out of the home for proper cleaning

Fire Damage by St. Augustine Airport

Fire Damage by St. Augustine Airport

Although the fire in this home was isolated, the smoke and soot affected the entire home. All contents needed to be removed from the home, and our expert restoration teams were able to mitigate all of the damage.

SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine is currently providing additional training for all of our staff to ensure that all of your homes contents will be treated with the utmost care.

Call our team of experts is you have any questions. We work all day and all night to assist St. Johns county with any emergency needs.

904-429-4457

Fire in Mandarin, FL

Fire in Mandarin, FL

This Mandarin home is currently being remediated and rebuilt by SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine! Our fast emergency response team and amazing customer service make us the obvious choice for your Fire, Water, Mold, or Cleaning needs.

Beware of Fireworks!

Beware of Fireworks!

Having a little fun celebrating on the 4th of July or New Years may be a fun tradition, but it should also be approached with caution. Fireworks and dry conditions are to blame for the big mess in the picture. SERVPRO is currently working to remediate the damage and rebuild the home. Always use caution when playing with fireworks!

Fire Damage in North East Florida

Fire Damage in North East Florida

Smoke and ash filled this whole house, leaving behind a charred shell. Through proper remediation, this home was able to be saved from demo, and reconstructed to its original state.

Electrical Fire in St. Johns County

Electrical Fire in St. Johns County

This house was under renovation and fell victim to an electrical fire. Always use licensed contractors to ensure your property is protected!  Call us today to learn more about our services!

St Augustine Beach front condo fire

St Augustine Beach front condo fire

When a plastic chandelier caught fire at this beach condo SERVPRO of Greater St Augustine was called upon to make things "Like they never even happened". You can see in the picture where we tried to save money by using our dry sponges to remove heavy soot, however there was just too much soot and the ceilings had to be scraped. We are a Full Service restoration company; changing scope is not an issue!

Fire Damage in St. Augustine home

Fire Damage in St. Augustine home

This photo shows an example of extensive fire damage we sometimes run into. These types of projects, could take months to complete.  Our cleaning and restoration professionals make sure the job is complete and our customers are satisfied.  

St. Augustine house caught fire - SERVPRO located in St. Augustine was quickly on the scene!

St. Augustine house caught fire - SERVPRO located in St. Augustine was quickly on the scene!

SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach knows all things restoration and Fire Damage Restoration is one of our main specialties of course! Big or Small, let us give you a free estimate! All estimates are completed within 8 business hours. 904-429-4457.

Fire Damaged St. Augustine home!

Fire Damaged St. Augustine home!

SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach, the only SERVPRO located in St. Augustine was called upon to perform an estimate in this fire damaged home. A project of this scope could take months to complete.

Fire Damage in St. Augustine home

Fire Damage in St. Augustine home

Inside this St. Augustine home, shorty after SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach arrived to this fire damaged St. Augustine home.  The extent of the destruction could take our professionals several weeks to restore.   

Smoke Damage Restoration by SERVPRO' St. Augustine location.

Smoke Damage Restoration by SERVPRO' St. Augustine location.

Heavy smoke damage in a commercial space in St. Augustine. SERVPRO has the expertise to restore a project of any size. In a heavy smoke damage situation flex duct system must be replaced. Picture shows duct removal.

Fire and Smoke Damage and Restoration

Fire and Smoke Damage and Restoration

Fires can be deceiving. From the source of the fire picture - it doesn't look like much. Albeit this entire structure had to be cleaned, sealed, and repainted. Always hire a specialist to evaluate all fire and smoke damage! 904-429-4457 - SERVPRO's St. Augustine location.