Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are here for you. When the pipe breaks or the machine overflows, SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach is waiting to serve you. We have a 24 hour emergency service. We promise to respond quickly and have professionally trained staff on call to assist with your emergency needs.
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after water damage. SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach understands the stress and worry that comes with water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business.
When you need us we'll be there to make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (904) 429-4457
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.