Happy 4th from SERVPRO of Greater St Augustine / St Augustine Beach!!
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach would like to wish you and yours a Happy 4th of July. We want to leave you with some important safety tips from the National Safety Council.
If You Choose to Use Legal Fireworks be sure to follow the following safety tips:
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks
- Older children should use them only under close adult supervision
- Never use fireworks while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Anyone using fireworks or standing nearby should wear protective eyewear
- Never hold lighted fireworks in your hands
- Never light them indoors
- Only use them away from people, houses and flammable material
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person
- Only light one device at a time and maintain a safe distance after lighting
- Never ignite devices in a container
- Do not try to re-light or handle malfunctioning fireworks
- Soak both spent and unused fireworks in water for a few hours before discarding
- Keep a bucket of water nearby to fully extinguish fireworks that don't go off or in case of fire
- Never use illegal fireworks.
We want you to enjoy your Fourth of July and be safe. And always remember if an emergency happens, from water damage to St. John's emergency cleanup services, know we are still available 24/7 at 904-429-4457!