It's the water you don't see
There's no such thing as a small disaster-especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on subfloors, causing major problems over time. Instead of trusting untrained eyes, help ensure the value of your property by calling SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach.
We have the equipment, training, and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages set in. To help small leaks from becoming big problems, call us at 904-429-4457 to get an immediate emergency response.
At SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach our professionals are trained to safely clean and restore homes and commercial buildings, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperatures and humidity levels for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of the damage and inspect the premises for hidden moisture
- Move and block furniture and contents
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide service
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment
- Dispose of refuse