Bio-hazard cleanup in St. Augustine
While family was away on vacation, the refrigerator stopped working, which in turn resulted in mold and bio contamination. SERVPRO of Greater St Augustine/St Augustine Beach was faster than anyone to this situation as we do not have to drive all the way from Jacksonville! Excited to be able to make it "Like it never even happened" and prep this nice kitchen for a new refrigerator.
Before photo shows the contamination and we didn’t dare to show a photo of what was inside! The after photo was taken after all of the bugs and staining were removed and the area was chemically wiped down.