House Grease Fire
These pictures show the devastation caused by a grease fire. The cabinets were very old and needed to be replaced due to the extent of the damage. Our fully licensed general contractor worked with a crew to install beautiful new cabinets in the kitchen.
The first 48 hours after fire damage can make a difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. We can help with FL fire restoration. Here are some things you can do until help arrives:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture and wet flooring
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery
- Do not clean any electrical equipment
- Do not sent a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set in smoke odor
Please feel free to contact our office today to assist in your time of need at 904-429-4457.