A small house fire caused a lot of damage in this St. Johns County Home. The source of the fire was a dehumidifier with articles of clothing laying on top of it.
Always remember to exercise caution in your home. Flammable items such as clothing should not be left near items that have the potential to emit large amounts of heat. Always keep flammable items away from stoves, coffee pots, hair straighteners, dehumidifiers, etc.
If you have questions regarding fire damage, please call our office for a free estimate today! We are always happy to assist our community.